- Levelized Billing
- Levelized Billing is a service provided for Dixie Electric members. The amount you pay each month is based on your 12-month average electric use, keeping your monthly payment amount the same from month to month.
- Prepaid Billing
- Prepaid Billing allows you to make payments towards your energy use and then use the electricity. You will receive alerts to let you know when your balance is low. Members on prepaid billing are not required to pay a consumer deposit. For more information, please visit one of our offices. Click here for frequently asked questions.
- Post Paid Billing
- Post Paid Billing allows members to pay their bill monthly after receiving their statement. This is the traditional option for electric energy billing. Members on post paid billing may be required to pay a consumer deposit. This type of billing can be combined with levelized billing.
- Online Payments can be made by clicking the My Account on the home page. The My Account link takes you to SmartHub online where you can pay your bill and receive more information. Credit card, bank draft and debit card payments are accepted. The My Account site provides a lot of information about your home’s energy use and your bill.
- SmartHub app provides a quick, easy way for you to pay your bill, report a power outage and monitor your family’s daily electric energy use. Download the app for Apple or Android devices through the app stores.
- Payments by phone can be made by calling (601) 425-2535.
- Recurring payments and Bank Draft payments can be set up two ways:
- Mail Payments are convenient with the self-addressed envelope enclosed with every billing statement. Simply apply postage and mail.
- Pay at Any Office. Our three offices are open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday. Check, credit card and debit card payments are accepted.
- Kiosks are conveniently located at all three offices for after-hour payments. Cash, credit/debit cards or electronic checks payments are accepted.
Tips to Making Bill Payment Easier
- Include your bill stub with your payment if you are paying by mail, at one of the offices or at a drive thru location.
- Write your account number on your check.
- If you call the office for account information, have your account number available.
- Bring identification, such as a social security card and driver’s license, when applying for service. If you don’t have a driver’s license, please bring a United States government issued photo identification card. Two forms of identification are necessary.
- The balance forward must be paid by 5 p.m. on the date listed on your bill. If you don’t pay the balance forward by that date, the entire amount is due to avoid cutoff. Payments placed in the night deposit after 5 p.m. will not be posted until the following business day.