- Cooperative Energy
- Cooperative Energy is a generating and transmission cooperative based in Hattiesburg, Miss. Cooperative Energy serves more than 427,000 homes and businesses through its 11 member distribution systems, including Dixie Electric Power Association. Dixie Electric purchases all wholesale power from Cooperative Energy.
Visit Cooperative Energy
- Electric Cooperatives of Mississippi
- ECM represents 26 electric cooperatives in the state, which delivers electricity to more than 772,000 homes and businesses in Mississippi. The statewide trade organization assists co-ops with safety, training, communications, including publishing the Today in Mississippi, and government relations. ECM organizes the annual Youth Leadership Program and coordinates incoming linemen from other cooperatives to help with power restoration in the aftermath of natural disasters.
Visit Electric Cooperatives of Mississippi
- National Rural Electric Cooperative Association
- NRECA is the national service organization dedicated to representing the national interests of cooperative electric utilities and the consumers they serve.
Visit National Rural Electric Cooperative Association
- Touchstone Energy
- Touchstone Energy cooperatives are different than traditional power companies. Touchstone Energy Cooperatives connect the people of America’s electric cooperatives to benefit members and their communities. Touchstone Energy Cooperatives represents a nationwide alliance of member-owned electric co-ops, including Dixie Electric. Collectively, it delivers power and energy solutions to more than 750 unified local electric cooperatives across 46 states, forming the largest electric utility network in the country.
Visit Touchstone Energy Cooperatives