Dixie Electric Power Association is an electric cooperative, meaning that it is owned by the members it serves. It is the Association’s goal to help members use electric energy wisely and save on their power bills. Here are some printable brochures that would be helpful in saving energy or answer your questions about alternative forms of energy.
Energy Efficiency Brochures
- LED Bulbs – Quick facts about the benefits of LED bulbs
- Energy Checklist for Mobile Homes – Guide on energy efficiency and conservation for living in a mobile home
- Do it Yourself Home Energy Audit – Energy tips for an existing home
- 101 Ways to Save - Easy and inexpensive tips on saving energy in your home. Our most popular brochure!
Solar Energy Information
- If you have questions about solar energy and your home, check out these resources.
- 10 Steps to Take Before Installing Solar
- Questions to Ask a Solar Contractor
- If you are adding distributed generation to your home or business, please see the Forms and Documents page for the interconnection agreement, process and requirements document and the checklist. Also, contact the engineering department at 601-425-2535.